SRP's Appliance Recycling program has been suspended. On November 23rd, the vendor that recycled appliances for SRP and several other Arizona utilities unexpectedly ceased operations. SRP's Customer Service Representatives have been proactively reaching out to recent participants to address all outstanding program commitments. We are working diligently to manage customer concerns, and to determine next steps for the program.
At this point in time, no additional pickups will be scheduled.
If you have recently participated in the program, please refer to your situation below:
If you've scheduled an appointment
- We will not be able to recycle your appliance at this time.
- We encourage you to contact your local municipality to learn more about alternate appliance pick-up or recycling options.
- We have contacted customers with previously scheduled, and confirmed, appointments to notify them of the program's suspension.
If you've had an appliance picked up, but have not yet received a check
- Please do not deposit the check, if you receive one.
- We will issue an SRP bill credit to replace the expected rebate check.
- We are proactively contacting participants affected by this situation. If you have not been contacted yet, please call (602) 236-8888.
If you've received an appliance rebate check
- Please do not deposit the check.
- We will issue an SRP bill credit to replace the rebate check.
- If a deposit was attempted, and the check failed to clear, we will also credit the associated bank fee.
- We are proactively contacting recent program participants affected by this situation. If you have not been contacted yet, please call (602) 236-8888.
We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and appreciate your patience. For additional information, please contact an SRP Customer Service representative at (602) 236-8888.