High-standards ensure quality service
Administered by the The Electric League of Arizona , the SRP Certified Contractor Program requires contractors to meet strict program requirements. By setting these guidelines, SRP can connect customers with select contractors to provide assistance with upgrades around their home.
To find a licensed and bonded contractor that services your area call (602) 274-6808.
For other home improvements or repairs, call the council that fits your needs:
Arizona Appliance Council
Arizona Electric Council
Arizona Energy Management Council
Arizona Evaporative Cooling Council
Arizona Heat Pump Council
Arizona Lighting Council
Arizona Plumbing Council
Arizona Roofing Council
Arizona Solar Council
Participants in the SRP Certified Contractor Program must:
- Be a member in good standing with the Arizona Electric League and Arizona Heat Pump Council.
- Hold a current contractor's license with no outstanding complaints with Arizona Registrar of Contractors or the Better Business Bureau.
- Be bonded and insured.
- Adhere to the Heat Pump Council's "Member Pledge of Performance".
- Have at least 20% of its technician/installer staff be certified as Master Heat Pump Technicians and complete additional training courses required by SRP.
- Perform the Manual J (or equivalent load calculations) on cooling and heating replacements and installations, and provide copies to our customers and the Heat Pump Council.